Friday, April 18, 2008

Transformed

Tomorrow My family and I will be leaving for the Transformed conference. I'll be going to the Saint Louis One. This will be the third on I've been to. However, this will be the very first one I've ever been to that had Emeal (E.Z.) Zwayne. But the rest of the gang will be there also Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort, and Todd Friel. I'm hoping I can get all four of them to sing four million dollar bills. Speaking of the Million dollar bills, they will be only five dollars there. On the website they're 6 plus shipping. This time my parents will be joining the sermons. I'm not for sure if my dad is saved or not, so please pray for his salvation. And pray for everybody there. I hope they will have an outreach time, where we can hit the streets.
Your brother in Christ and servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Curt

No comments: